[time-nuts] AN/URQ-10A standard docs

Walter Shawlee 2 walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
Wed Jul 10 16:43:38 UTC 2019

Does anybody have the manual for this old standard?  mine works, but is
a bit high, and needs internal adjustment, and a new battery pack.
pretty good condition for this old unit, and the 5MHz output is only
4.8Hz off after heaven only knows how many years in a dark corner. it's
only been running for 12 hours, so it might drift in after 30 days at
the oven temperature, but my offset adjustment is maxed out.

I have had good luck converting the older 5Mhz standards to 10Mhz using
a cheap chinese doubler board off ebay and a 10Mhz bandpass filter. the
results were great (although about 6dB down from the original level),
and made them a bit more useful around the shop as an external reference.

Any PDF would be appreciated.  All my web searches were total dead ends
so far.
all the best,
walter

--
Walter Shawlee 2
Sphere Research Corp. 3394 Sunnyside Rd.