[time-nuts] High accuracy temp controller ckt

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Fri Jul 12 05:19:21 UTC 2019

On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 at 06:03, Perry Sandeen via time-nuts <
time-nuts at lists.febo.com> wrote:

> Yo Bubba Dudes!,
> This may not be too germain to the present discussion of temperature
> controllers but if anyone is interested I have a PDF copy of:
> A versatile thermoelectric temperature controller with10 mK reproducibility
> and 100 mK absolute accuracy
> by K. G. Libbrechta and A. W. LibbrechtDepartment of Physics, California
> Institute ofTechnology, Pasadena, California 91125, USA
>  Received 4 September 2009; accepted 23 November 2009; published online28
> December 2009
> If interested send me an email and I'll attach a copy
> Regards,
> Perrier

I  would appreciate a copy.

I  have recently assembled some reasonably low temperature coefficient (5
ppm/deg C) resistors in a reasonably well insulated box to try to make a
resistor that should be stable over short time periods to allow it to be
used as a transfer standard. But I am seriously considering having another
attempt at this, but putting the resistor in an oven.

Dave.
--
Dr. David Kirkby,