[time-nuts] High accuracy temp controller ckt

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Fri Jul 12 05:27:02 UTC 2019

Thanks Perry for that offer. I think the PDF is available several places
on the web, including the author's own website:

https://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/publist/tempcontroller.pdf

In addition there's a "comment on" the paper here:

https://aip.scitation.org/doi/pdf/10.1063/1.3534845?class=pdf

Followed by a "Response to a comment on" paper here:

https://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/publist/response.pdf

I would suggest reading all three papers together.

The author has a lot of interesting (but non time-nut) papers:

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/publist/kglpub.htm
https://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/

/tvb