[time-nuts] Galileo service currently degraded

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 13 20:58:32 UTC 2019

The satellite tracking / health  info is sent by the receiver.  Heather just reports what the receiver is sending.

Oh, and the Galileo system status has changed from "degraded" to "service outage".

https://www.gsc-europa.eu/system-status/Constellation-Information

What is amazing is that I can find no other reports that the system is down.  Also how such a long and severe outage could happen.  I expect heads will be rolling...