[time-nuts] Looking for a Cesium standard

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 16:07:57 UTC 2019

Hello.....
I'm looking for a working cesium standard (whole unit) in an area I can personally pickup.  (Or, if the seller is willing to deal with Hazmat shipping, anywhere in US)  I am near Orlando Florida.  I have a FTS4040/A for anything else would be preferable.  Brand and model does not matter as long as it has 10MHz output and PPS output.  RS232C is a  huge plus.

Also, this is likely a long shot but I have a non-working HP5071A with high performance tube.  Tube is dead.  If anyone has alive standard tube with some time left in it, I would like to get one.

Please email me off list.  tkamiya9 at yahoo.com