[time-nuts] Clock accuracy

Robert LaJeunesse lajeunesse at mail.com
Fri Jul 19 14:57:49 UTC 2019

You might want to consider an LED digital wall clock. I have a homebrew LED clock that's going strong after some 46 years of continuous 24/7/365 operation. The MM5314 is even a packaging reject unit I grabbed when it was a brand new design and I was a mere co-op engineering student working at the factory.