[time-nuts] Trak 8810 Station Clock

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 01:58:08 UTC 2019

Chris
What Bob was mentioning is true of the older units circa 1990s. I have
homebrewed down converters for two older units. Essentially everything gets
multiplexed onto the one jack so you can't really tell by looking if it
needs a downconverter or just an antenna. A bit of a hint. If there is
something like 12-15VDC on the jack then it needed a down converter. But
its just a hint not a rule.
Its funny how you find great receivers for $0 only to find out a key
component is missing.
Thats how I ended up with my Austron.
Good luck
Paul