[time-nuts] HP 10811 stabilizing time

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 01:53:14 UTC 2019

Yo Bubba Dudes!,
I bought a HP 10811 from ebay for $36 and shipping.
I installed it in my HP 5335a counter.  After running continuously for about 90 days it was down to about 4 to 6  parts in -10.  I couldn't adjust it for better accuracy as HP in their infinite and inscrutable wisdom provided a edge connector for the 10811 but didn't make provision for EFC one had only the course adjustment.  Sheesh!
Now maybe I was very lucky in my ebay purchase.  On ebay prices seem to go from $125 to around $60.  One of the lower priced sellers advertise that their 10811's are *tested* but no details.
Regards,
Perrier