[time-nuts] Most popular NMEA sentence with date and time?

David Van Horn david.vanhorn at backcountryaccess.com
Mon Jul 22 17:33:48 UTC 2019

I'm helping a friend with a hobby project, a "Countdown To Christmas"  clock.
I haven't looked at the NMEA docs in a while or three..  What's the most widely supported sentence(s) that will give me date and time?

We're doing one Arduino to grab the data from GPS and talk to the others, which each drive one digit of the display selectable by straps so that all the digits will be identical except for their strap settings.

--
David VanHorn
Lead Hardware Engineer

Backcountry Access, Inc.