[time-nuts] HP 10811 stabilizing time

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Jul 23 22:16:40 UTC 2019

Hi

The “most often mentioned” run rate was “about 800 a month". It was never at all clear
if that also came out to 10,000 a year or not. ( = how often did they hit that rate).

If you wanted to buy one piece, I believe the price was $800. At that price, even 800 a
month would be pretty good business. My guess is that the internal transfer price was
quite a bit lower than the one piece price :)

Bob