[time-nuts] Timelab and GPIB, Aglient and Prologix adapter

breed at otelco.net breed at otelco.net
Tue Jul 23 23:50:07 UTC 2019

The Prologix is very easy to use . I use it with Labview ($ 50.00 Home
edition) and have several vi's.
I have interfaced it with HP 3325A, HP 3405A , HP 3478A , WK 2400, XL
Microwave 3401 and several others.
You can use Termite(free) or  GPIB Configurator ( free) to sent one liners
to test code.

I have an NI GPIB-232CT-A and an NI GPIB-USB-A for a reasonable price.
Contact me off line if interested in vi's or adapters.