[time-nuts] FSA3011 Frequency Stability Analyzer

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Jul 26 19:22:26 UTC 2019

Hi

One of the questions earlier was about the “offset oscillator” in the device and if it was tuned in any way.
If it is not tuned *and* it has modest stability, the exact frequencies you put in may impact the performance
you get. Since there seems to be zip for command set, I’d bet there is no tuning ability.

Bob