[time-nuts] Control and monitor program for Spectracom 8195B

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 30 04:37:36 UTC 2019

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Now I can unify GPSDO monitoring into just one program.  I'm also using LH with TICC.  The fact that LH recognizes trailing channel ID string resolves an issue I was having.

I still don't know why I could not received the executable.  My only guess is, somewhere along the chain, automated system recognizes the EXE format and alters it.  Would you be posting the new version in the LH thread on EEVforum?   It's getting late in Florida, so I'll try to see where it is tomorrow.
THANK YOU!

(Mr.) Taka Kamiya
KB4EMF / ex JF2DKG