[time-nuts] FSA3011 Frequency Stability Analyzer, HP 8405A or TAPR TIC

Wes wes at triconet.org
Tue Jul 30 15:47:59 UTC 2019

I have an 8405, fortunately in excellent condition, along with the BNC adapters,
the resistive splitter and the 50-ohm line samplers.  The probe tips are very
delicate and are probably unobtainium these days.  The electronics in the probes
can be repaired.  I've been careful with mine and had no failures, but I did
repair another one many years ago. (See:
http://www.peakbagging.com/Electronic/HP8405A%20repair.pdf)

One can digitize the analog outputs which I did for some test or another about
40 years ago.

Wes  N7WS