[time-nuts] Wavecrest DTS-2079 for sale

Garren Davis garren.davis at cox.net
Sat Jun 1 13:28:07 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have been lurking on this list for a long time. I have learned a lot from reading all the messages. I have several Tbolts and enjoyed watching them do their thing. I have acquired several pieces of test equipment during my years of work but I am now retired and need to get rid of some of my stuff before we sell our house.

I have a wavecrest DTS-2079 with the VISI software and a GPIB board with the PCI interface. I also have some of the manuals that came with it. I thought I would post it to the list for anyone who would like to make me an offer. I would prefer someone in the southern California area because I don't want to deal with shipping and receiving money in the mail. I travel to the western part of Arizona often and will be in Oregon later this summer. I could possibly deliver it to those areas. I know this equipment is not used to often in the Time-Nut area but I thought someone might have an interest it.

Thanks.

Garren Davis