[time-nuts] injection locking crystal oscillator

Gerhard Hoffmann dk4xp at arcor.de
Sat Mar 2 17:33:54 UTC 2019

Am 02.03.19 um 17:02 schrieb jimlux:

> Also, since injection locking is a case of coupled oscillators.. you
> might be interested in this (freely downloadable):

Ulrich has a discussion of n promiscously coupled oscillators in [1].

In real life probably a debugging nightmare.

I'd like to couple a bunch of MTI-260 oscillators  slooowly to a common
incoming

reference and then Wilkinson the outputs together. A somewhat more

"disciplined" approach. I see them shiver with anticipation in the drawer.

Need more free time.

:-)  Gerhard

[1] Rohde, Poddar, Böck: The Design of Modern Microwave Oscillators For
Microwave Applications, Wiley

<
https://www.amazon.de/Design-Microwave-Oscillators-Wireless-Applications/dp/0471723428/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1551547636&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Design+of+modern+Microwave+Oscillators++For+Microwave+Applications.