[time-nuts] Portable Time Standard

Petr Titěra petr at titera.eu
Thu Mar 7 16:16:30 UTC 2019

On 07.03.2019 14:14, Jim Harman wrote:
> For ease of programming and reasonably low power consumption I would look
> into an Arduino.

Hello,

I can only agree. Use Ardiuno and you will have complete control about
your environment. You can even put your board into sleep between pulses.

For display I would use some cheap 16x1 display module with parallel
access or I2C module. There are libraries for both. If you would buy
something do not buy that nice looking blue displays. They are not
readable without backlight.

Petr Titera