[time-nuts] Your board off list

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 11 15:53:41 UTC 2019

David

We have a couple of your boards and repeatedly go back using them One thing
for us all the music is at 5 MHz, result we have to multiply adding one more
source for variance.5 and 1 MHz output are not important.
Is there a relative easy way to convert to 5 MHz.Thank youBert Kehren

Bert,

I'm unsure what you mean by "my boards" - I don't make or supply boards.
Perhaps you meant someone else?

If you need 10 MHz to 5 MHz conversion, there are others on the list (to
which you sent the mail) who can advise far better than I.

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk