[time-nuts] TICC availability

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Mar 15 14:46:35 UTC 2019

Hi All --

I just found out that the last two TICCs from the second manufacturing
run have been sold, so TAPR is now out of stock.

We are willing to do another run, but frankly our checkbook can't handle
the up-front cost when sales velocity has slowed and we don't know how
long it might take to recoup our investment.

If we can get advance orders for 25 units, we can do an order for 50.
The price might have to go up a bit from the current $190 due to lower
volume and increased sourcing costs, but we'll try to keep the increase
as small as possible.

You can place a pre-order by clicking the "order" button at
https://tapr.org/kits_ticc.html.  We won't charge your card until the
price is confirmed and the manufacturing order placed -- and if the
price changes, we'll let you know before charging you.

Once we have orders for 25 units, we'll order the production run.
Delivery will be 6 to 8 weeks after we pull the trigger.

Thanks,
John