[time-nuts] Selling my Datum FTS-4040 Cesium Beam Frequency Standard

John W johnwvg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 21:01:45 UTC 2019

Hi, my fellow Time Nuts!

I decided to sell a major piece of lab equipment. I'm selling my Datum
FTS-4040 Cesium Beam Frequency Standard. It would be really nice if she
went to the home of a fellow Time-nut. I have to sell it soon so I made a
ridiculously low starting price and no reserve on the listing. I'm just
going to let the free market do what it may with the price. Auction ends in
10 days.

Someone could get this for a real steal. You could also probably buy it and
if you have the time to sit on it for a bit, list it as a "buy it now" and
wait for a while. Probably make a nice profit when all is said and done.
After some fun geeking out with it first, of course. :-)

Here's the eBay listing if you're interested:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/183731731145
Here's a YouTube video I made with more detailed information on it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOm-Wx_B2X8

Thank you to everyone on this list who has been such a big help to me over
the years! Even if I haven't been posting, I've been reading... and
learning a TON! E-mail me if you have any questions.

John