[time-nuts] Distribution amplifier for 10MHz and 1 pps

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Mar 16 19:15:42 UTC 2019

Hi

If you dig into the archives there are a lot of approaches to this. A few options:

1) Use an eBay video distribution amplifier

2) Use an amp (possibly MiniCircuits) and drive a power splitter

3) Use one of the (again eBay) boxes specifically designed to do this

4) Wire up a DIY board with high speed op-amps

5) Wire up a DIY board with inverters and output filters

Again that’s just a small selection of what people have tried with success.

Bob