[time-nuts] Frequency Ensemble

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Mar 17 21:45:30 UTC 2019

Hi

TAPPR needs that order for 25 TICC’s …… :)

There are indeed many ways to do it and each has it’s advantages and disadvantages.
With a DMTD sort of system, you can’t grab “off the shelf” hardware to get things up
and running quickly. Also the isolation / ground loop / spur problem is very likely to
get you on a DMTD like system with 20 to 30 devices on the same “party line”.

No ideal answer, just a lot of tradeoff’s.

Bob