[time-nuts] Frequency Ensemble

rodger_adams at yahoo.com rodger_adams at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 13:56:54 UTC 2019

Tom,

Thanks for the explanation of clock ensembles.  That answered a few
questions I've had for a while.
Regarding your comments on collecting raw time data from GPS and post
processing it.  Can you provide any reference info, links, etc. with more
detail on that topic?
Clearly I'd need a GPS that outputs the proper raw messaging and the
software for processing it.  I'm somewhat familiar with the techniques
involved to improve GPS position data, but hadn't thought about it as much
for timing.

Thanks,

Rodger