[time-nuts] FTS-4040/A - Looking for voltage on switching power supply

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 15:49:39 UTC 2019

30V seems to be the answer.  I am going to attempt to repair the factory switcher.  I found one electrolytic gone and few other things suspect.  So I will know for sure.  Model number (custom) suggests 30V as well.  As to manuals, I can go as old as 4040B, but not A.  I do have an option of using it with 24V external.

(Mr.) Taka Kamiya
I'm stuck in a wormhole....  Hello, worms!