[time-nuts] Accuracy/drift of Garmin GPS 16 HVS 1 PPS output under invalid fix conditions...

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Tue Mar 19 17:35:31 UTC 2019

> Does anyone have any data on the behaviour of a Garmin GPS 16 HVS (or be
> able to point me in the right direction to find such data) w.r.t. the 1
> PPS output when a valid fix is not available.

We had suspended this thread because it was going off on a tangent. Later there will be a separate thread about pulsars.
Meanwhile a few more posts about the Garmin GPS 16 will follow.

/tvb