[time-nuts] Distribution amplifier for 10MHz and 1 pps

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 22:50:15 UTC 2019

Yo Bubba Dudes!
Wrote:
Gosh. This topic comes up at least once every 6 months. Adiligent search of the time-nuts database would turn up amazing things. . .
Yep, it does and it always will for at least two reasons.
One, we have new people joining the list.  Which is great. They're at the beginning of a learning curve and most aren't in the upper echelons of TN knowledge.  It's a hobby for them not an extension of their professional lives.  But they want to learn and make progress

New members aren't aware of the past data base of info, and speaking for myself I never found an easy way to search.  If there is an easy way to do so I'm willing to be taught.
I learn a lot from the posters even if it is far above my technical skills.  If I have no understanding or interest of post(s), I just delete it and keep what interests or is helpful to me.
That's as it should be, and hopefully always will be, on a list like this with such a diverse mix of members.
Now we all started spending 9 months in a nice warm water bath happily sucking our thumb.
Then some dude takes us out, turns us upside down, and slaps us on our butt while saying *Welcome to the world*!
Now what we think is: Say what sucker! I was perfectly happy where I was and minding by own business.
However, like it or not, we are then at the start of the unending learning curve until our lights goes out figuratively or literally.
Regards,
Perrier