[time-nuts] multimeter

Alex Pummer alex at pcscons.com
Sat Mar 23 21:19:44 UTC 2019

yes he is wright, particularly your bird will grew out before the
reading settles to zero at zero DC current measurement condition, I
contacted Fluke they promised to send a special box for sending the
instrument to them, it was in 2017, but the box did not arrived yet, One
would expect a bit better service for one instrument which costs $400.-

73

KJ6UHN

Alex