[time-nuts] F9T ADEV

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Mar 24 00:01:35 UTC 2019

Hi

The F9T seems to really like the 4072.1 “uBlox” message. Since you can only get that from
an F9T …. that’s that. Of course if you are not looking for the differential timing mode, that
may not be a big deal.

Probably of more interest than the base / rover timing  is the dual frequency ionosphere correction.
At least from the flags that does seem to be working.

The data plot was (just like the F9P data earlier) from a sawtooth corrected output provided by LH.
I have every reason to believe ( = it says so in the docs ) that the issue is a firmware fault and in
no way LH’s.

Bob