[time-nuts] multimeter

Jim Palfreyman jim77742 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 12:00:47 UTC 2019

Hi All,

As you know I bought the yellow one.

My Fluke 87V has arrived and I've been playing with it for a few hours.

I love it.

Most importantly for this group it read 5.000 on my voltage reference.

But seriously what I love is its response, It's so much quicker than what I
used before. The fact it beeps when you have the leads in the wrong holes
is impressive. Most impressive.

Brilliantly designed (The "Rel" or "Tare" button is awesome) I so wish I'd
got this years back.

Thank you all for your advice.

You were spot on.