[time-nuts] ko4bb.com down

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 01:19:33 UTC 2019

Just so you know, the KO4BB.com site has been down since yesterday. For
some reason, my ISP decided that the old IP address must have been worn out
and decided I needed a new one. They forgot to update my DNS so ko4bb.com
is pointing to a lot of vaccuum.
I was on the road so I did not notice until tonight.

This is now fixed but it will probably take a day or so to settle.

Pointing your browser to the new IP is useless because my content
management system has ko4bb.com in all the links and resources so only the
main page loads without CSS and it looks downright ugly, so the best is
just to be patient.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you to those who notified me directly.

Didier KO4BB