[time-nuts] GPS-SDR-SIM

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Mar 30 17:59:34 UTC 2019

Hi

The GPS ephemeris stuff is in there as are the almanacs. They are in a weird location.
Last time I grabbed them it took more looking than it should have.

The gotcha is that all of them are for the past. If you are trying to test for future events,
they aren’t going to be of much use. Also the info you would need to simulate things
other than GPS is going to have to come from a different source …..(but still with the
same “past only” restriction).

Bob