[time-nuts] Rubidium Cells for Sale ?!

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Mon May 6 19:23:54 UTC 2019

On 2019-05-06 10:00 AM,  Bob kb8tq <kb8tq at n1k.org>wrote:
> Hi
>
> I?m sure they are good cells. The gotcha is ?which one is it??. A normal Rb has multiple
> cells doing different things. You ? umm? errr ? need a set of cells ?.

Why do you think I posed the question "Anybody feeling lucky (or
desperate!)?"?  Don't forget that all(?) newer Rb standards use an
integrated cell so it's a 'set' of one.  Whether that's the case here is
unknown, but not likely given the size of this cell.

The only Russian Rb company I've heard of is Kvarz.  Has anyone seen a
cell from one of their old units?

Ed