[time-nuts] Rubidium Cells for Sale ?!

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Mon May 6 21:18:29 UTC 2019

As expected the seller doesn't know, but offered 2 cells for the price of one if further info on the cells he's offering can be provided.
Determining the cell filling would likely be somewhat interesting/challenging.
Absorption spectroscopy using a tunable ECDL comes to mind to sort out the Rubidium isotopes present.

Bruce