[time-nuts] Time and Frequency Measurement and General Test Equipment For Sale

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri May 10 14:26:52 UTC 2019

I've decided it's time to make a bit of room in the basement, so am
selling some stuff.  The list includes signal generators, spectrum
analyzers, power meter and sensors, and some "antiques."

There are a few things of particular interest to time-nuts and fmt-nuts:
several PTS synthesizers, several Sulzer OCXOs with recent test data, a
GPSDO or two, a couple of HP 3586C selective voltmeters, and most of the
pieces of an HP 3048 phase noise test system.

It's all listed at https://febo.com/for_sale

I am willing to ship internationally provided I don't incur any
additional cost.  Further shipping details are on the web page.

NOTE -- if you're coming to Hamvention next weekend, I live in Dayton
and will be happy to arrange for local pick-up.

John