[time-nuts] R390 Non A Upgrade Info Wanted

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Sun May 26 06:26:00 UTC 2019

Yo Bubba Dudes!,
Uh being of unsound mind since I'm planning on moving 2,200 miles in the coming future......
Honest honey, this R 390 was just sitting there on ebay at such a low price, it uh just sorta, somehow err, followed me home.
So now that I have my 2nd one (and the first one is still untouched after 5 years)
---Yes, please doctor adjust my meds---
Oh yes, where was I?  Ms. Pelosi?

Ah yes! Now I remember.
I am in the process of digitizing the OEM R 390  2 part ski from Andy Morrer's site.  This will be a long time coming.  What I wanted to do is incorporate in the ski's is information of parts that are problematic.  Under-wattage resistors, leaky caps, parts to add or improve or any information of that nature. Or tips or tricks that I can add as annotations.  I will add an attribution list for those who contribute even if they are SK.  When done I'll make the BIT TIFF image available on several sites or from me.
For those who might not be familiar with the BIT type of image it is only black or white no matter what print size is chosen - no smearing.  So one can go to Kinko's and for $10 get a 24" X 48" print to put on the wall if needed.

So please send me any information you have whenever using an original email and I'll add it to a word file and eventually incorporate it into the final schematics

Regards,
Perrier