[time-nuts] Updating the unit of,time: the second.

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Mon May 27 22:28:38 UTC 2019

Just as a side note..  I have looked at the propagation of DTV pilot carriers (as part of an "over the horizon" VHF radio propagation experiment) and the Doppler shifted carriers due to reflections from air craft were typically detected separately along with the "over the horizon" pilot carrier (which was essentially always present.)  It never occurred to me to look for movement of the transmitter.

Sorry for the bandwidth.

Mark Spencer

mark at alignedsolutions.com
604 762 4099