[time-nuts] LeoNTP PPS output to PC DB9 input

Mike Cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Wed May 29 07:17:58 UTC 2019

I don’t have one of these but I wouldn’t connect anything to anything without knowing the specs.

I went to their site but could not find any specs on the outputs on the BNC connector. I should mail them at orders at uputronics.com for the details.

It could be a simple BNC to DB9 soldering job.  But there is something else to consider.
What happens when there is a power cycle?
Does the LeoNTP BNC output come up in the last configured state? Does it come up in OFF mode or with 10MHz? I doubt that your BSD box would appreciate 10Mhz.