[time-nuts] Efratom PC-10

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Nov 1 14:14:48 UTC 2019

Hi

I was about to mention that there actually are a few more steps in the “who bought who”
chain :)

The date codes put this back to 1992. That’s a long time in “internet years”. Portable clocks
were made for a variety of markets. It’s not even clear which market this one was aimed at.
Obviously it stayed in service a *long* time doing something for somebody (one would guess
a mobile cal lab ).

The FRK-H that is at the heart of the beast does have information out in the wild. In addition
several list members have done deep dives into the internals of the device. Keeping that part
running should be very possible.

Bob