[time-nuts] Raspberry Pi TCXO Hat

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Nov 5 16:00:32 UTC 2019

From: shouldbe q931

Have you considered driving multiple Pi from the same PPS source ? And to
keep their temperature stable, keeping all three in the same enclosure ?

Cheers
Arne
==================================

Yes, that would be an interesting experiment, Arne, but I don't have the
right kit right now to do that.  I feel that the effects of temperature are
reasonably well known.

However, I have set up a test between the RPi model B which I used in
previous tests and a model 4B to see what effect the change of Ethernet
architecture may have in practice.  The earlier comparison was with a
BeagleBone Black:

  https://www.satsignal.eu/ntp/BBB-vs-RPi.html

Cheers,
David