[time-nuts] For sale PCBs for the HP 5370 Time Interval Counter Processor Replacement Project

zfe at gmx.net zfe at gmx.net
Wed Nov 13 20:03:27 UTC 2019

For sale bare PCBs for the board of the HP 5370 A/B Time Interval
Counter Processor Replacement Project. See:
http://www.jks.com/5370/5370.html
http://github.com/jks-prv/5370_proc

I have made PCBs for me and have more PCBs than I need.
I offer these for 10€, shipped worldwide as letter (2€ reduction for
Germany).
Moreover I can offer the SMD components for the boards for extra 5€,
unmounted of course ;) . However I have not enough SMD sets for all
boards, so this part of the offer lasts only as long as I have "stock".

Details by off-list mail please.