[time-nuts] HV PS Board for FTS 4060?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 19:09:36 UTC 2019

Jim the potting is a pain. But if you decide to dig in, carefully
pick/clean out small bits at a time.
In my experience little bits come off and you can start to see if you are
getting into trouble.
If its anything like Tektronix HV supplies they are very repairable after
dealing with the potting.
Regards
Paul