[time-nuts] Difference in antennas

Bill Dailey docdailey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 16:07:08 UTC 2019

I would like to tag on to this.  I have a large Leica L1 choke ring antenna.  It has an indicator for “N”.  Not sure why.  I placed it on the roof without respect to directionality.  I will rotate it with “N” facing north in a month or so to see if there is any effect.

Bill Dailey

Negativity always wins the short game. But positivity wins the long game. - Gary Vaynerchuk

Don’t be easy to understand,
Be impossible to misunderstand
- Steve Sims