[time-nuts] Antique pendulum clocks

Dave Daniel kc0wjn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 17:29:47 UTC 2019

I have two pendulum clocks, one a 1930s-era torsional pendulum clock from Bavaria and the other a swinging pendulum clock built around 1990. I will follow this thread closely.

Tom, you mentioned that there are lots of resources out there - can you elucidate?

Thanks.

DaveD

Sent from a small flat thingy