[time-nuts] John Fluke test equipment tutorial

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 15:15:45 UTC 2019

Azelio
A good point you make. From a slightly different perspective. The
technologies that are in the document show up at Hamfests around the east
coast of the US and with this book they make sense as to what they are and
how they are used. It also turns out that many of the devices have very
accurate resistors in them and somehow they have held tolerance over 60
years according to 5.5 digit HP meter.
Some of the devices are obvious in function others are not so clear. But
still a good read.
Regards
Paul