[time-nuts] Chinese NTP Time server

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Nov 26 19:06:58 UTC 2019

Hi

One might *guess* that the blurred area has even more workmanship issues than some other places on
the board ….. :)

If you look at it as a GPSDO + NTP (if that’s what it is, the listing talks a lot about “optional” this and that)
then the price isn’t totally insane. My biggest question would be about software updates for the NTP side
of things. This *is* a software intensive sort of thing …..

Bob