[time-nuts] HP 5061A Cesium standards for sale

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Wed Sep 4 19:29:25 UTC 2019

I have for sale three HP 5061As

All three have the clock options.

One I obtained from a time nut member and he has run it and it locks and
functions.

I am asking $1200 for this one plus shipping.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gdSNIYZ

The other two both run, but only one locks with the cesium running at
this time.

https://imgur.com/gallery/SuPZqJL

(in the photos, only the 5061a's are for sale, and the 5089)

They both have updated tubes, tubes are FTS Cesium Beam Tubes.

Finally for any of the supplies or other rubidium or quartz which can
use it, I
have an HP 5089 backup power supply.  I'm asking 700 for it.

All of these are (OBO), and plus shipping from 92868.

Please reply to this off list to my email jwsmail < at > jwsss dot com