[time-nuts] Two HP 5061A Cesium units still for sale

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Tue Sep 10 15:08:15 UTC 2019

Thanks for looking.

****
Please reply to this off list to my email jwsmail < at > jwsss dot com
****

I have for sale two remaining HP 5061As.  One is sold.

These two both run as far as the oscillators, but only one locks at
10mhz running at this time.

https://imgur.com/gallery/SuPZqJL

(in the photos, only the 5061a's are for sale)

They both have updated tubes, tubes are FTS Cesium Beam Tubes.

I'm asking 700 for the one which runs with 10mhz output, and 350 for the
other.

Both probably should be kept together to allow fixing one.

Finally for any of the supplies or other rubidium or quartz which can
use it, I
have an HP 5089 backup power supply.  I'm asking 700 for it.

All of these are (OBO), and plus shipping from 92868.

*** shipping blurb ***

my friend will probably need 100 to package each (will refund if less,
or charge actual).

you can calculate shipping from 92868

figure 10" x 20" x 20 deep and add 4" over all.  use that for
dimensional weight.

I found a 5061B manual https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dga/time/5061/5061B_ops.pdf
which has a 64# weight for the actual unit.

i suspect we'll get close to or over 75# for the weight, but they will
take it on UPS or FEDX.