[time-nuts] GPS Disciplined Oscillator FS

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 00:26:02 UTC 2019

Yo Bubba Dudes!,
Several years ago I bought a GPSDO from Hong Kong.
It didn't lock even afer running for 24+ hours.
The seller agreed to replace it BUT shipping was quoted at $175.  So I was stumped.  Now later the USPO will send it for $35 but the seller may be long gone and shipping anything to HK right now seems a bit dicey.

It appears very similar to all those on ebay except the front panel is green and has the LCD display on the front and the GPS antenna input on the back. In very tiny print on the front panel is the number 20127A-Y44 but no other identification.

I've never opened as I too busy with other *stuff*. Lose connection or other: I don't know.

I paid $219 for the receiver, PS, and antenna.
I would be willing to sell it for $50 and postage from 92220.
If interested, please send me an email off list.
Regards,
Perrier