[time-nuts] Hp10811 parts ref

Club-Internet Clemgill clemgill at club-internet.fr
Fri Sep 13 15:17:51 UTC 2019

Charles,
Thank you for this very useful information !
My plan is to « clone » as close as possible the initial 10811 design, as it is well proven.
Except changing the crystal and possibly use modern components if they bring any improvement, and adapting the « mass » to the crystal format and manufacturing it through 3D printing.
Did anybody tried something similar ?
Best,
Gilles.