[time-nuts] PRS-10 Missing SP values in Appendix A.

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Sep 14 02:11:56 UTC 2019

Hi

In a normal PLL the discrete components on the PCB play a big factor
in how the loop behaves. There are some chips that allow the current out
of the detector to be varied a bit, even on those the discrete R’s and C’s are
still the “big deal” in how the loop behaves. There will be a significant impact if
the loop output is 1/3 of what the design was intended to use. In general, that
impact will not be a good one.

Bob